For protecting textiles and leather from moisture and dirt. Thanks to a special recipe based on impregnating resins an invisible protecting film is created which repels water, yet allows the material to breath, and effectively stops a new build-up of grime. Suitable for: motorbike, ski and bike clothing, any kind of sport or hobby wear. Contents: 400ml. This product cannot be sold to people under the age of 18. Dangerous Substances Directive in accordance with CLP-Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 and its various adaptations. Hazard pictograms GHS02, GHS07, GHS09. Signal word: danger. Labelled dangerous components: Naphtha (petroleum spirit), hydrotreated light propan-2-ol. Hazard warnings: H222-H229 highly inflammable aerosol. Vessel under pressure, can burst if heated. H315 causes serious skin burns H319 causes severe eye irritation. H336 can cause drowsiness and dizziness. H411 poisonous for aquatic organisms with long lasting effects. Safety warning: P101 if medical attention is sought be prepared to show packaging or identification label. P102 may not be used by children. P210 keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking. P211 do not spray into naked flames or other sources of ignition. P251 do not pierce or burn, even after can is empty. P260 avoid inhaling the aerosol. P410+P412 keep out of direct sunlight, do not expose to temperatures over 50°C. P501 dispose of the contents/ container according to the local requirements. Relevant sections: H220 highly inflammable gas, H225 liquid and vapour easily inflammable, H226 liquid and vapour inflammable. H280 contains gas under pressure; can explode during heating. H304 can be toxic if ingested or inhaled. H315 causes skin irritation. H319 causes serious eye irritation. H336 can cause drowsiness and dizziness. H411 poisonous to aquatic life with long lasting effects. R10 inflammable. R11 easily inflammable. R12 extremely inflammable. R36 irritates the eyes. R38 irritates the skin. R41 danger of serious eye damage. R51/53 toxic for aquatic life, can have long lasting damaging effects in waters. R65 damaging to health: can cause lung damage if ingested. R66 repeated contact can lead to skin damage. R67 vapours can cause dizziness and drowsiness. Please see UK safety standards for use of chemicals.